- The importance of resting the nervous system, especially in times of transition, uncertainty, and stress
- How the experience of trauma is wired in to being an open, sensitive human being on the planet at this time
- How any integral approach to our spiritual lives must include awareness of and sensitivity to trauma and relational wounding
- How the felt sense of safety is the foundation for psychological growth, emotional healing, and spiritual transformation
- The essential role of the body in healing, especially in times of overwhelm and stress
- How the path of direct revelation unfolds by way of the human body.