Thursday, October 13, 2022

Private Sessions with Matt Licata


Dear friends,

I’m writing to let you know that I’ve recently opened some private sessions via Zoom. There are only a limited number of spaces available and I hope to make more sessions available later in the year. 


To sign up, please visit my scheduling page


To learn more about me and my work, please visit my website


Please note that these online sessions are offered in the form of spiritual mentorship, counseling, guidance, coaching, and consulting. Online sessions are not psychotherapy, which I provide in-person only, and only to residents of the State of Colorado.


Please take care of yourself and I look forward to staying in touch over the weeks and months to come. I’ll be starting a new online mentorship program in the beginning of 2023 and will send details later in the year. 


Warmly, 


Matt



Photo by Abhay Bharadwaj