Friday, July 29, 2022

E-mail service for Matt's blog being discontinued


Dear friends,

Please note that moving forward, we have decided to discontinue the email service associated with this blog (this will be the last post that will be emailed out). 

I will not be discontinuing the blog itself, though!

If you are interested in receiving periodic emails from me regarding new writing and upcoming online courses and events, and information about free videos and webinars, please sign up for my main mailing list here. We do not mail out very often, will never share your email, and will never include any spam or ads. 

>>Sign up for Matt's mailing list here

In order to continue to read the posts made here at the blog, you'll simply need to visit manually at https://alovinghealingspace.blogspot.com/.

Thank you for your interest in sharing this path with me. I look forward to staying in touch over the months to come.

Warmly,

Matt



P.S. I'll be relaunching my online course on "Resting Your Nervous System" with new live sessions starting in September. Please stay tuned for more information about it, and also a new ongoing study-practice group that will begin in the new year.