Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Spring retreat with Matt Licata & Jeff Foster


Dear friend,

I wanted to invite you to our annual spring retreat which will be held at Sunrise Ranch in Loveland, Colorado.

Falling in Love with Where You Are: Embracing the Joy and Heartbreak of Spiritual Awakening will take place from April 22-27 and will be facilitated by myself and my friend Jeff Foster.

Over these five days, we'll rest, meditate, open, laugh, cry, and turn together toward the Mystery.

Each day, Jeff and I will teach an individual session and then in the evenings we'll be together. There is the opportunity on the retreat to connect with like-minded friends and fellow travelers, in community, or to take the retreat more in silence, inwardly, quiet time with yourself (or a combination of both).

To learn more about the retreat or to register please visit the retreat page here. Seating is limited as well as space at the Ranch.

I hope to see you in April. But if you're not able to make it, I look forward to staying connected with you in ways seen and unseen.

With love,

Matt