Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Matt's Spirituality & Healing group closing enrollment on Thursday


Dear friend, 

Just a quick reminder that my new 2023 Spirituality & Healing group will be starting on Thursday with our first live session if you’d like to join us.

→ Click here to join our group or learn more

I’ve created this community in response to an inner call that I’ve felt as well as many requests that I’ve received over the years to spend a year together where we can commit to our healing and spiritual path in a new and deeper way.

Over the last 30 years (including many years in meditation and my own therapy), I’ve come to see how supportive, loving, and wise it can be to bring together the very essence of psychotherapeutic healing, working with early trauma, the wisdom of the body and nervous system, along with spiritual and meditative realization, in the creation of a path of embodied spirituality.

I know there is a real longing that many of us feel to commit to our inner lives in a deeper way and to step into the mystery of this life, to fully participate in the reality of the sacred world that we sense is very near, yet often can seem out of reach. It is my sincere intention that this group and training offer a powerful, merciful, wise, and effective holding environment in which we can engage the mysteries of the heart together.

I look forward to making this journey with you.

Gratefully,

Matt 

P.S. Please reach out to support@mattlicataphd.com if you have any questions about the new group.