Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Receiving Matt's writing via email (update)

Dear friends, 

I hope this note finds you well as we move into the spring. I know that it's been a long winter for many of us. 

I'm writing to let you know that you can have my blog posts emailed to you by signing up here

If you're already signed up to receive my posts via email, please note that I have recently switched to follow.it to take care of this as the old feedburner service is being discontinued. The good news is that you have a lot more options with follow.it which is a more seamless (and modern) service. To review the options for receiving emails, please go here

I usually send out around 3-4 emails per month and many have shared that they enjoying receiving the writing in their email in-box rather than having to continually come back to the site. 

Thank you for reading my writing and for sharing some of your hearts and lives with me. 

Warmly, 

Matt