Friday, June 16, 2017

New book available - The Path Is Everywhere


Dear friends, my new book - The Path Is Everywhere: Uncovering the Jewels Hidden Within You - is now available here

Drawing on my personal journey as well as my work with others as a psychotherapist and guide, I wrote the book with the intention that it serve as a provocative, alive, and compassionate invitation to re-enchant our ideas about healing and spiritual awakening in the modern world.

Weaving together the wisdom streams of contemplative spirituality, relational and somatic psychotherapy, and the poetic imagination, The Path Is Everywhere reminds us that the depth and magic of the sacred world is always already here, buried in our emotions, bodies, relationships, and in the natural world itself.

You can order the book on Amazon here.  

Many have grown weary from a long search, exhausted from an endless quest to improve, hold it all together, heal all their wounds, and complete some mythical spiritual journey. But you are not a project to be solved. You are a mystery coming into form, and have the raw materials that you need, right now, to live a life of profound depth, meaning, and purpose.

I hope you enjoy the book and find it helpful on your journey. If you have found my writing interesting or useful over the years, I'd be grateful if you'd write a review at Amazon; thank you so much.