- The warring brain versus the loving brain
- When your brain's threat response is getting in the way of love
- How to avoid triggering fear and help your partner feel safe and secure
- Simple gestures and words to put out emotional fires
- The power of rituals to build trust and intimacy
- How to make your relationship a sanctuary, and more
We hope to continue to bring you more high-quality content in this area over the months and years to come. Our next series will focus on Deepening Intimacy, launching in the new year. -Matt Licata
- Define and recognize your attachment style and the attachment style of your partner—the ways in which we respond, react, and interact with others, particularly in close relationships.
- Discuss ways in which your attachment style has informed your previous and current relationships.
- Explain how to use your attachment style as a tool to change the way you relate with others, opening the door to greater love and attachment with others.