Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Please care for me



When you are triggered and your emotional world is on fire, slow way, way down. For just a moment, drop under the very vivid storyline into the surging of energy in your torso.

Dare to see that nothing is happening to you from the outside. An old, orphaned aspect of yourself is expressing its longing. Stay close. Open your raw heart. Feel the feelings that are yearning to be met. And listen carefully.

Please know me. Please hold me. Please care for me. Please provide sanctuary where we can come into relationship again. I am not here to harm you. Only to remind you of how whole you truly are, and the revolutionary implications of what it means to be alive.


Photographer unknown

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this. It was right on time.

    ReplyDelete