Friday, July 31, 2015

I'd rather be with you



Earlier this afternoon, I fell into a confused sleep. In my dream a blue moon appeared with an offer: to remain with her in heaven forever, eternally overflowing with her divine presence and endless grace… or to trade it all in for just one moment with you.

Would I give it all away, she asked: all known and unknown heavens, all known and unknown universes, all known and unknown gods and goddesses, infinite fragrances of paradise, ecstasy, and bliss – every blue moon from now until eternity – for just one moment… losing myself in your eyes, touching and holding you near, and resting as one in union.

The most exquisite blue moon that has ever been: beyond words, beyond sacred, beyond holy, beyond time and space altogether – the purest of all divine revelation. The most lovely view of heaven, but I’d rather be with you. 


3 comments:

  1. For just a moment with you, I would lose myself for the most lovely view of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisitely refined expression Matt. Only because you reached out. Well done.

    ReplyDelete