Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Private sessions, ongoing mentorship, and events with Matt Licata



Dear friends, thank you for all your notes via Facebook and A Healing Space regarding working together. I very much appreciate you sharing your journeys and your worlds with me. Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming volume of correspondence I am receiving these days, I am not able to reply personally to each of you. 

Also, due to the intimate nature of the work of the heart, I am not able to offer any sort of diagnosis, treatment, consultation, or advice via Facebook messenger or e-mail, unless we already have an established relationship. Your inner world is just too precious for that. 

Despite my not being able to respond to each of you, I do read all of the messages that I receive and hold your experience near. 

If you're interested in learning more about private sessions – or in my mentorship programs – please visit my website

To learn about my upcoming events, please see http://www.mattlicataphd.com/events.html

Sending love and wishing you well on the journey. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful website. Modern, fresh, spacious, vast. Love the look and feel.

    Anne Legros

    ReplyDelete