Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Psychotherapy, spiritual guidance, and public events with Matt Licata



Private sessions (psychotherapy and/or spiritual guidance) – I am taking a few new clients via Skype and at my offices in Boulder, Colorado – please write to matthewlicataphd@gmail.com for details. 

Public events – at this time, the only public events scheduled are a daylong program with Jeff Foster in Boulder on 3/28, a five-day retreat also with Jeff in Loveland, CO from 4/1-5, and meetings with Jeff and I in London in June. More information

Thank you as always for your many notes and for sharing your experience and your hearts with me. I wish I were able to engage more deeply with all of you, however am not able to keep up with the correspondence here via facebook or through email. 

Please note that I am not able to provide any sort of diagnosis, advice, prescriptions, or treatment plans via social media. Your experience and your heart is just too precious for that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment