Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 schedule and working together



Dear friends, thank you for your very kind notes regarding my writing and further connection. If you'd like to receive my writing via email most every day, please sign up here at my blog. You will find a "Follow by Email" sign up if you scroll down and look to the right.

As for my schedule, I will be in Hawaii (private sessions only) during February (details to come); 3/28 at the StarHouse in Boulder, CO with Jeff Foster; 4/1-5 five day retreat with Jeff in Loveland, CO; and June in London, UK (also with Jeff; details to come). At this time, I am not scheduling anything for the second half of 2015.

If you're interested in a private session in-person at my offices in Boulder – or via Skype/ phone – please write to matthewlicataphd@gmail.com and someone will be back in touch with more information. All my love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment