Thursday, December 18, 2014

Connecting in 2015



Dear friends, thank you for your all of your kind and loving messages, for sharing your precious and tender and raw experience and hearts, for all your questions, and for your inquiries and invitations regarding retreats and working together. I wish I had the bandwidth to respond to each of you, however am not able to do so at this time. If you are interested in scheduling a private session, via Skype, phone, or at my offices in Boulder, CO, please write to matthewlicataphd@gmail.com and someone will be back in touch with details. 

At this time I only have a handful of events scheduled over the next six months, all with my dear friend Jeff Foster. I am looking forward to seeing many of my friends and clients from around the world in 2015. Please note that mine and Jeff's 2014 events sold out rather quickly and the new events are filling up fast, in particular the five-day retreat, which only allows a maximum of 60 participants (we're over half full with more than four months to go). 

March 28 – Presence: The Ultimate Medicine (daylong event with Jeff Foster) – Boulder, CO

April 1-5 – Falling in Love with Where You Are (a five-day retreat with Jeff Foster) – Loveland, CO 

June 6-15 – London, UK (with Jeff Foster) – details TBA soon *please note that London will be the only stop during my spring visit to Europe; I am hoping to connect with my European friends at that time. I hope to be visiting Holland later in the year or in early 2016. 


No comments:

Post a Comment