Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A golden drop of pure love



Take just one moment on this new day and see that the beloved is alive. You are her mandala and wisdom-environment out of which she weaves the energies of separation and union. Through you, she sends forth her envoys of sensitivity, vulnerability, sadness, and bliss, tuning your body so that you may make use of both inner and outer nature to touch hearts around you. She has even called in her allies of the phenomenal world—including the colors, aromas, and majestic visions—so that you may know the radiance that you are. 

Out of the empty space of compassion you emerge as the one who has bears witness to the falling away of old dreams, playing in a pregnant field of hopelessness and deflation. There is no longer a bias for oneness over multiplicity, for joy over sorrow, or for light over dark, for you are equally committed to whatever appears, ready to transmute it into endless ways to show up and help others. The fantasies of any grace or 'awakening' coming into the future – or a life of resolved, certain invulnerability – has been washed away, replaced only by a burning longing for love to unfold here.

Whatever arises in your experience is none other than the path itself, revealed to be of the nature of raw, untamed, untainted, translucent awareness. You are a field of massive creativity. While everything in the inner and the outer continue to spin around and around, you remain astonished as your body is crafted as a vessel through which a golden drop of pure love may pour into this world, igniting a revolution in its wake.  


2 comments:

  1. Your posts shine a glimmer of hope for me at times amidst the suffering. Thank you. I give loving attention to the fear and the pain, plunging deeply into the abyss. And still it persists, and I lose connection to the love. Easy to do for a week or two, but after years I lose faith. I look for meaning in the suffering, if I can't end it or reduce it, but find none that gives me solace. I know I try too hard to figure my way out instead of feeling my way through. But is that meaningful? I tire of pushing myself this way or that seeking relief.In precious moments I feel the connection, the meaning, but it's fleeting. I am loved by many, yet alone. I can't feel the beloved, Yes, I grasp at straws of theories, seek gurus for external rescue. Anything has an effect for only a limited time. I am admired for my courage, because I persist through great difficulties and try many things. But does this serve me? In the future I only see more strategiziing, trying, suffering. I tire yet won't let go. The crucible seems endless, as I know it must, but it keeps getting worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can sum up more clearly by saying I hold close my primordial ally and ancient companions, and the result is a deeper depression.

    ReplyDelete