Sunday, November 9, 2014

Retreats, Psychotherapy, and Spiritual Guidance


Dear friends, thank you for your notes regarding psychotherapy, spiritual direction, and my upcoming workshops and retreats. I appreciate you sharing your hearts and journeys with me and regret not being able to respond to each of you individually. Here is my schedule as of today:
 
3/28 – Presence: The Ultimate Medicine (with Jeff Foster) – Boulder, CO (max. 150 participants) 

4/1-5 – Falling in Love with Where You Are: Mindfulness, Presence and Heartbreak on the Courageous Path of Spiritual Awakening (five-day retreat with Jeff Foster) – Loveland, CO (max. 60 participants; this one is starting to fill up)  

Spring TBD – San Francisco/ Bay Area

6/6-14 – Workshops and weekend retreat – London, UK (with Jeff Foster) – details to come

June TBD – Amsterdam/ other dates in Europe

If you are interested in individual psychotherapy/ spiritual guidance – either in-person at my offices in Boulder, CO or via Skype/ phone – please write to matthewlicataphd@gmail.com and someone will be in touch with details. At this time, my practice is a bit over booked, however I will be opening some new sessions in the new year. 

Thank you again for your interest in my work, and in this most precious path of your own heart. All my love, Matt