Friday, October 31, 2014

Sanctuary for the unwanted within



You want to give joy, happiness, peace, and hope to others. It is so natural to want to uplift those around you. Perhaps the greatest gift you can give to another, however, is your willingness to provide sanctuary for the unwanted within you.

For when you are in open, warm contact with your own grief, sadness, loneliness, heartbreak, and confusion, a holding field emerges in the space between, granting cosmic permission for the other to embrace and practice kindness toward those unresolved qualities in themselves.

Inside the body of the beloved the dark and the light are being held in balance. Fall into his or her world for it is there where your hearts are no longer two.



2 comments:

  1. This is good to have reaffirmed. Thank you.

    (I don't see a 'like' button....do you not have one? Also I don't see where I can click on "follow" for this comment...where It will give me an email for replies or other comments. How do I do that? Thank you)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gel, it's nice to hear from you and thank you for your comment. I am aware of various ways to share these posts, however am not sure if there is a "like" button; it does not appear so. As I am typing I am aware of a small box underneath this window which provides an option "Notify me," which I assume, if clicked, would notify a person when additional comments are made. Perhaps you're able to see it. Take care.

      Delete