Saturday, July 26, 2014

Psychotherapy and Individual/ Group Sessions



Dear friends, thank you for your kind notes over the last few weeks and for sharing your journeys with me in such an open-hearted and vulnerable way. I have been out of the country and away from my computer and have not been able to keep up with all your loving correspondence, but will continue to read through it and stay as close as I'm able.

Starting in September, I'm going to be opening my psychotherapy and spiritual counseling/ direction practice, which I've not been able to do for quite some time, for new clients – for both in-person sessions at my offices in Boulder as well as via Skype. If interested, please write to mlicata108@gmail.com with a bit of information about what you're looking to explore/ work with and any questions you might have.

A reminder of my upcoming meetings with Jeff Foster, on August 2nd and 3rd in Boulder. Both events are very close to selling out and unfortunately we'll not be able to add any extra seats. Learn more about Presence: The Ultimate Medicine and Falling in Love with Where You Are. Both Jeff and I are looking forward to seeing many of you soon!

Sending my love...


No comments:

Post a Comment