Saturday, March 29, 2014

Matt Licata - Opportunties to work together




Psychotherapy/ Counseling. Starting in April, I'm going to open my practice on Fridays at my office in Boulder. Unfortunately, at this time, there are no openings on any other days throughout the week. Please contact me by private message for additional information.

Skype/ phone sessions. I do offer one-on-one sessions by Skype and phone, however my schedule is generally (over) booked 3-4 weeks in advance. If you are interested in a session via Skype or phone, please contact me by private message for additional information.

MA/ PhD mentoring. I will be serving as academic/ thesis/ dissertation advisor for a small cohort of students seeking graduate degrees in Transpersonal Psychology, Somatic Psychology, Counseling Psychology, and Consciousness Studies, via International University of Professional Studies. If you are interested, please read through the University's website, and contact me by private message with questions.

Spiritually-oriented Therapy Group. I am collecting a list of those who might be interested in an ongoing, in-person therapy group in Boulder, to start in the summer or fall. We would likely meet one evening each week, for 2-3 hours. If you are interested, please contact me by private message for additional information. 

Thank you.