Monday, February 24, 2014

There is so much space for all of you



When we sit in the alive here and now, without any expectations, hopes, dreams, or fears that our present experience will change or transform, love is able to enter, and we cut the momentum of lifetimes of abandoning present embodied experience. 

It is possible that each and every day for the rest of your life, sadness may come, anxiety may arise, grief may pay a visit, and aloneness may color your world. But you can come to see, in a very embodied way, that the love and freedom you are longing for do not depend in any way on the mere presence or absence of these visitors.  For suffering can only remain in the arguing with reality as it is. There is so much space for all of you. 

You may come to discover that freedom is never found from but only in - there is no freedom from sadness, but only freedom in sadness. When you see that there could never be any obstacle to love, one world dies and another emerges. 


2 comments:

  1. And now I am lost to the fate that says that I need to look deeply for you in every set of eyes that walk up to me...for as long as there is that moment, that slight chance, that you could be within anyone who approaches me, I will not rest until you make yourself known to me, My Beloved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very beautiful and touching, my friend...

      Delete