Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Washed out by the beloved



It is so precious to be resting at the ocean again. For me, she is the ultimate holding environment, cleansing my nervous system and washing out my heart with her primordial love, revealing to me just how blessed it really is here. 

By way of her tides of grace, she is working with the moon to open me even more, to expose a raging tenderness inside, revealing how unbearably raw this life has become, and how deeply in love I really am. 

I’m not sure how I could be any luckier, really… an empty beach, a broken-open heart, and the sweetest tinge of sadness knowing I have taken birth in a world where love is alive. 

If I am graced with another day tomorrow, I will crumble into the sand with profound gratitude. But if for some reason today turns out to be my last, I will drown in her eternal dripping sweetness with the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment