Sunday, September 8, 2013

Even your confusion is filled with wisdom



Healing is not a process which you need to complete. There is no practice you can undertake to discover what you already are. Life is not waiting for you to awaken or to transform. 

You do not need to look for love because love is what you are. It has already found you.  

The most radical commitment you could ever make is to your immediate, embodied experience, as it is. When you are willing to meet whatever arises with kindness, you ignite a revolution. When you create a home for that which is unwanted, you unleash the transformative fires of love in this world. 

What you are is a miracle. Your experience is sacred and holy. Your senses and your body are wild and alive, filled with intelligence and creativity. Even your confusion is filled with wisdom. Even your darkness is made of particles of light. Just take one moment and see. 


3 comments:

  1. The essence of Love created everyone,so as myself perfect sacred and healed.When I completely trust is this unconditional love,when I embrace my inner -child,when I love myself accept and respect myself,than I become,who I always was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essence of Love created everyone,so as myself perfect sacred and healed.When I completely trust is this unconditional love,when I embrace my inner -child,when I love myself accept and respect myself,than I become,who I always was.

    ReplyDelete