Thursday, August 30, 2012

I could die now...


I’m not sure how I could be any luckier… mother Ocean all around me, holding me, containing and metabolizing all of this energy that is moving through this fragile, raw, broken-open heart. And how lucky I am to have so many sweet friends in my life, that by some unknown grace have decided to share with me the deepest and darkest and scariest and most luminous regions of their hearts, minds, and bodies. I know I speak with most of you during difficult and challenging times – when the darkness is great – and for this I am honored. Looking out over the sea today, as the sun drops over the horizon, it feels as if I could actually die now. This life has been so complete, so overflowing with love – if I am graced with another day tomorrow, I will fall down on the ground with gratitude. If today turns out to be my last then I will fall into eternity with the same gratitude. 





From early evening, New Smyrna Beach, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment